Questions of Life


I am Gretchen N. Capon, currently residing in Brgy. Malaguicay, Tanauan, Leyte. I am here studying for my Master's Degree to gain more knowledge and experience because I believe that being a teacher you will never stop learning. I can see my future as a Master's Degree Holder living according to God's plan. I am a family-oriented person in which I put my family and loved ones into priority. As a housewife and a teacher, I do everything I can to be a good mother, a wife, and also a teacher. We do know that no one is perfect, but we do for the best and good for my family. I propose that even if we are working mother we must make time for our family because family boost our confidence and make us feel loved. My family is my strength that will keep me strong when I fall and to become a better person.





Comments